Seven came out for Main Thang in the light rain and gloom for a routine co-Q’d by Crash and Junk Bond and named after PAX Rainbow Dash.
- Run in place (high knees) x 20 IC
- Butt kickers x 20 IC
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
- SSH x 20 IC
Mosey to top of Poinsett Garage.
Two “pots o’ gold” at each end of the “rainbow,” which is the arc shape formed by 3/4 lap around the top of the parking deck from corner to corner. Crash Qs one pot of 7 exercises; Junk Bond the other. Each exercise performed continuously for 60 seconds, then mosey over the rainbow to the other pot o’ gold. Repeat. Hence, “Rainbow Dash”.
- Mountain climbers
- Split jumps (jumping lunge)
- Bird dogs (in plank, raise and extend arm and opposite leg; alternate)
- Overhead air press
- People’s chair
- Bolt 45s
- American hammers
- Modified mountain climber (knees out to elbows)
- Hand-release Merkins
- Burpee Merkins (increase Merkin reps by one each Burpee)
- Dying cockroach
Mosey back to Peace Center.