How to get started
So, you got past the excuses and decided to participate? Great. We do not show up at F3 for ourselves. We show up for the man standing beside each of us. Here is one undeniable truth that I know about each of us, we need authentic relationships with other men who are working to be strong fathers, husbands and leaders. Isolation will destroy a man! We have the opportunity to change our community and the trajectory of our families. Getting in the best shape of your life is just a by-product. The work out is the magnet, the relationships and community with other men will keep bringing you back. Lock shields with us and help us accomplish F3’s mission to invigorate male leadership in our community.
- When you are first starting, it is important to remember to MODIFY exercises as needed during the workout. If you want to go harder – go harder. If you have not exercised in a long time, slow down. Don’t hurt yourself or even worse, get discouraged. Just show up, work hard and give it your best. That is all that matters. We are not here competing against one another. We are freaking proud of you for showing up at 5:30 in the morning to exercise!
- Read our disclaimer
- Visit our F3SwampRabbit Locations to see what site works best for you.
- Check out the Lexicon. We have a nickname for every exercise you’ll do. The Lexicon page will give you the many definitions behind our secret language (we’ll help out).
- All you need to bring is a positive attitude. Wear your regular outdoor workout clothes and, unless you have farmer hands, consider bringing a thin pair of work gloves.
- If you are not meeting a friend at your first post, simply show up and introduce yourself as an FNG (Friendly New Guy). You’ll be welcomed.
- Sign up for twitter. Follow @f3nation, @f3swamprabbit. Follow your fellow PAX. Ask @F3SwampRabbit any question you may have about how and when to meet up; then head on out!