What: FIA – F3 Convergence.
Where: Legacy Park, 336 Rocky Slope Rd, Greenville, SC 29607
When: Thanksgiving morning, 06:30 – 07:30
Also: Food Drive: Consider bringing (5) non-perishable food items to benefit Kingdom Life Church.
– What’s the format? 5k run with pain stations along the way. Runs are 1k max. If you can handle a boot camp, you got this. 5 minute pain stations. One hour (ish) max on the event. Celebratory Mimosas at the end.
– What’s the route? Here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1a0axAMQaNZbTwY19Zr9ejD1ZMhL5pQrO&usp=sharing
– What if I’m fast and/or want to run more? Sprint the 1k to the next pain station then circle back to pick up the six. Boot camp style – pain station will start when the six arrives.
– Will there be childcare? Kinda sorta. There’s a playground. Some spouses/teenagers are volunteering to hang back in this area to keep an eye on things and wrangle 2.0’s. Probably not a great idea to drop your baby off. Or your toddler that’s a “handful”.
– Will there really be Mimosas? Yes.
– Will we have to listen to mumblechatter about how next year is looking good for Gamecock football? Unfortunately, probably.