- Workout Date - 05/01/2018
- Q In Charge - RoadTrip
- The PAX - Deflated -RESPECT, Church Lady -RESPECT, Pine Tar, Gymboree -RESPECT, The Nature Boy -RESPECT, Johnny 5, Mint Julep, Live PD, Whisper -RESPECT, Peek-A-Boo, Cyclone, Ron Swanson, Mayo, Lt. Dangle, Cheese Steak -RESPECT, Butcher -HATE and RoadTrip (YHC)
- AO - Pitchfork
Mission & Disclaimer
For sort-of-FNG Live PD.
50 degrees and gentle breezes on your neck…ooo yess
- SSH x 45 IC
- Hillbilly x 45 IC
YHC really didn’t have a plan…but thoughts of Hillary Hill, 11’s, the track and hills filled my mind. You see, YHC spent more time with the music selection for this special day, so a last second decision to Tabata with blocks and poles suited my fancy.
Mosey to the Speedway to recon some coupons. The number of PAX outnumbered the blocks, so Thumper’s 40# post holders came in handy and regretted by a couple PAX.
Time to get the DJ revolving with birthday specific tracks from top artists such as The Beetles, Stevie Wonder, Selena Gomez, Lenny Kravitz, Katy Perry and Sammy Mayfield and NKOTB…the only thing that would make this better is if they would go on tour together. Call 719-266-2837 to get your own copy for only $19.99. Act now and receive an additional copy for a friend at no extra charge.
- Overhead Press – 40 seconds on for 5 sets (20 sec rest in b/t sets).
- Monkey Humpers – 40 seconds on for 5 sets (20 sec rest in b/t sets). Forgot to tell the PAX to take a lap after the first exercise, so take 2 laps to make up for it.
- Curls – 40 seconds on for 5 sets (20 rest in b/t sets). Just make it 2 laps again so Church Lady and Mayo can wind it out again. (New PF Tradition: Birthday Music = 2 laps)
- Calf Raises – 40 seconds on for 5 sets (20 rest in b/t sets) & 2 laps
You can thank me for the Humpers and Calf Raises tomorrow. They should go well with the wall humper hip flexors from FiA on Saturday. Just like that we are outta time. Give your blocks to Cheese Steak, he’s building a housing unit behind the old moonshine shed. Mosey back to the flags.
LBC – 45 IC
Burpees – 45 IC….mumble chatter…just kidding. We only have time for 5 OYO.
And just like that, the music is over, the cake is all gone and my 44th year has come to an end.
War Fund 5K – May 19 – Ruck it get a patch, run it get a t shirt.
Nature Boy’s friend F3Wilson battling cancer and preparing to start chemo
Live PD’s son’s recovering from having tonsils removed
Cheese Steak’s mother, whose health is in rapid decline, to be in heaven
Gymboree’s dad recovering from injuries sustained by a golf cart and ready to hit the links very soon.
Church Lady for dropping the F bomb on his irrigation guy. (probably need to pray for the sprinkler guy too)
a pleasure, SYITG,