- Workout Date - 03/23/2023
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
10 posted this morning in spring attire to experience the second rendition of 1D’s Sochi inspired Winter Games. The weather was very “Sochi-like” with temps topping out at 55 degrees. Conditions were definitely “slushy”
- SSH x 20
- IW x 20
- Merkins x 10
- 1 Lap
Mosey to the back loop (new AO)
Biathlon – Run three laps with 5 burpees after each lap. Skeleton when done
Luge – Hold 6″ with left and right turns while each guy runs a lap.
Giant Slalom – Partner up. Side squats, diagonally between parking spaces. Chair lift back to the start (Partner piggyback). Repeato x 3
Curling – While one partner does 4C flutters (sweeper), other partner does jump lunges (throwing the rock) to the cadence. Repeato x 3
Speed Skating (NOT Figure Skating) – 4C side lunges (aka Tony Horton’s) x 10. Repeato x 3
Ski Jump – Top of Nippler’s Hill. Mosey down. At the bottom hold a Squat for a 10 count, then explode up on the finish. Backward walk UP the Hill. Repeato x 3. The backward walks became next to impossible. Held the final squat for 20 count.
Mosey to the start for 3MOM (Qd by Tebow)
- LBCs x 15
- Flutters x 15
- Low Dollys x 15
COT & BOM
- Welcome to FNG, Corey Myers, er Ponzi, due to the fact that he is a Financial Planner.
- Prayed for MachMan’s buddy, Robert Clark. He has stopped drinking a case of BudLight per day after 35 Years!
- Nice Q on the Mary by Tebow (proud of you, Son)
- DoubleDown opportunity on Saturday at Legacy. The Murph at 06:00. Regular Beatdown at 07:00.
- FIA has their Hard Launch on Saturday at 08:15, Legacy. Stick around for support. Rumor has it, they are bringing Joe and Round Bread for us.
- Next workout is Tuesday, same channel, same time. Need a Q (1D will be at Tank Yard)