- Workout Date - 05/05/2017
- Q In Charge - Dr Phil
- The PAX - Road Trip, Earthmover, Ponch, ATM, Soccer Mom, Sammy, Washer, Benign, Short Barrel, Pine Tar, Mint Julip, Look Out Below
- AO -
Exactly 4 weeks after open heart surgery, Short Barrel made his return to the Pitchfork gloom for a dumbbell Friday. The biggest dumbbell in the group was YHC for attempting to incorporate him into the workout via a “Burpee Whistle”…….and it wasn’t long until he made his presence felt. The burpees appropriately sucked but welcome back brother!!!
- SSH X 20
- Imperial Squat Walkers X 10
- Little Baby Arm Circles
- Mosey to the Speedway
Four sets of 150’s as team: PAX 1 performs lift while PAX 2 shuffled sideways (basketball style) to a cone and back approximately 40 yards away.
- Squat Shoulder Press
- Upright Rows
- Newton’s Cradle (with weights)
- Overhead Pulls
PAX 1’s did Shoulder Shrugs with weights while PAX 2’s took a Farmer’s Carry lap with Short Barrel and then switched places.
- Freddy Mercury alternating with Plank Shoulder Touches 10 sets each for 10 seconds each
- Run a suicide
- Gas Pump alternating with Plank Jacks 10 sets each for 10 seconds each
- Run a suicide
- Mud Run May 20
- Mountains to Maine Volunteers needed May 20-21
- Jackelope June 3rd at 6:00 am at Pitchfork
- June 9 and 10 Firearms and Go Ruck
- ATM’s sister-in-law Nikki with continued medical concerns
- Landon, 9 year old with multiple medical issues
- Andrew Brunson
- Ping finished another round of chemo
- Short Barrel starts rehab on Tuesday and hopes to be cleared to go back to work mid-June
Always an honor to lead.