- Workout Date - 08/15/2016
- Q In Charge - Zoila
- The PAX - Cannibal (WB), PETA (WD), Stewie, Latke, Zoila (YHC)
- AO -
The VSF was planted and 5 groggy gentlemen got their respective Mondays off to a hot start.
The Conditions: Muggy. 73 degrees Fahrenheit, 90% humidity, dripping.
The Thang: Really not feeling it today.
Mosey right on Augusta, right on McDaniel, right on Crescent, left on Fairvew.stop at Fairview/Victory.
Plank-o-rama. Literally not one of us had ever heard of Victory Street or knew it existed. But it does. And we were inspired by Usain Bolt to give it our all on every meter of Victory Street.
Left on Pine Forest, left on Cleveland, right on McDaniel, all the way to the top.
That was brutal.
Back down McDaniel to the bottom.
Up McDaniel to the intersection with Cleveland. 10-count.
Up McDaniel to the intersection with Crescent. 10-count.
Up McDaniel to the intersection with Augusta, keep going to VSF.
Ye Olde Moleskine:
Nice meeting Cannibal, 24-year-old dynamo who EH’d by some Augusta pax.
Good to see PETA join the ranks again.
Not a lot of pain during stops, but plenty of pain on the run. 3.9 miles of hills and sweat.
PETA wrung out his shirt and roughly six gallons of sweat splattered on the pavement. He also mentioned that two of the essential classic 90’s movies are: Tombstone and Friday. Can’t say I disagree. I’ll add Half Baked.
- Michelin 5k. Aces Wild may have a team. We’ll have 3 pax there fo sho.
- Golf tournament, October 20. Email coming soon.
- Drifter 6K next February.
- Prayers for the Reynolds family, the Williams family, Debit’s family, and the upcoming school year.