- Workout Date - 11/14/2015
- Q In Charge - Whisper
- The PAX - Washer, Look Out Below, Floppy Disk, Light Bright, ATM, Hulk Smash (respect WD), Whisper (YHC)
- AO -
(7) PAX resisted the fartsack and showed up for a 0.6 loop around the campus with (6) pain stations. Mosey station to station.
Station 1 – warm-up
- SSH x20 IC
- Windmill x20 IC
- Hillbilly x20 IC
Station 2 – THANG
- Wall sit smoke train. PAX sit on the wall while each has a turn to fall out and do 20 hand release merkins.
Station 3 – grab a coupon from the hidden rock garden
- Wood Choppers x20 IC each side
- Squat Thrusters x20 IC
- Plank Train Pyramid. PAX line up in plank then one at a time side shuffle down the line in plank position and fall in at the far end. Then the whole line does a merkin. Next PAX goes and then (2) Merkins. Repeato up to (7).
- Bear Crawl to the building (about 25yrds) and Crawl Bear back.
Back to Station 1
- Since a 2nd warm-up didn’t seem necessary – BLIMPS again.
More time left for a 2nd loop, but it also served the purpose of collecting all the water bottles that had been left at various points along the route.
- Repeato wall sit smoke train.
Station 3 – look the rocks are still here.
- Wood Choppers x15 IC then store the coupons for future visits.
- 1 min of box jumps onto the bleachers.
Out of time. Mosey back to the flag for Mary.
- Flutters x20 IC – the count here was a little odd?
- Box Cutters x15 IC
- Warning! Hulk Smash owns a pair of shorts from somewhere in the early 90’s that were made from excellent material when originally created. However, in the current millennium they have “yielded” due to many years of use. There was insufficient gloom to leave this situation unnoticed during the wall sit smoke train. PAX on the wall requested Hulk reorient his merkin position.
- A new #Pitchfork protocol made a trial run during this post. As YHC understands it, if there is a PAX who post and you’re not sure of his actual F3 name, just call him whatever comes to mind. For example, ATM uses “Ricky Bobby”. This is not just an initial greeting, but is continued through the entire workout. It does not matter if there is no indication the unsuspecting PAX realizes you are speaking to him – keep it up. Not sure if this one will catch on or not.
Floppy Disk prayed us out.
Always a pleasure gentlemen. I would not do this by myself.