- Workout Date - 12/08/2015
- Q In Charge - Floppy Disc
- The PAX - Whisper (Respect), Hulk Smash (Respect), Church Lady, Soccer Mom, Pine Tar, Dr. Phil, Hooch (Hate), Johnny 5, ATM, Pretty Lovin' Guy, MO, YHC
- AO -
YHC was just working along on a fine Monday afternoon, when an idea rolled by his desk…
Idea: Hey Floppy Disc, I have a great Q for you to run tomorrow.
YHC: Not now, I’m busy. Can’t you see I’m working?
Idea: I know, but it can’t wait, just listen…
And it was a compelling idea, so I wrangled up a Q, not even being on the calendar, and off we rolled…
Conditions Clear and crisp, 42 degrees, just cold enough to not be hot.
Disclaimer was given
- SSH x IC x 20
- BLIMPS OYO
Mosey on over to the speedway where there were 4 stations assigned. Pax was divided into 4 groups, and thus began the math lessons at #PitchFork. (Would have seemed wrong if not at school…)
- Group 1 does Smurpees (1 Burpee: 4 Smurfjacks) up to 7, once completed, all groups take a lap around the speedway, and move up to the next station.
- Group 2 does Jack the Ripper (1 BBS : 4 Freddy Mercury) up to 7. If completed, take a lap, and start again.
- Group 3 does Dan Taylors (1 Squat : 4 Lunges) up to 7. If completed, take a lap and start again.
- Group 4 does Jack Webbs (1 Merkin : 4 Air Presses) up to 7. If completed, take a lap and start again.
All groups moved through all 4 stations, and got a bonus station in as well. YHC tried to encourage Pax to go for #6, but there was resistance, maybe because it was already 6:15. I’m going to blame it on the lack of oxygen, but I was thinking we could just go until 6:30, so round 5 counted as Mary… #Cobains for the bad time keeping
- Christmas Party this Sat 12/12. Sign up, pay up, and show up.
- @Bambi – surgery for the M today, quick recovery, and grace for #Living3rd during her recovery
- Skylar – in hospice, Peace for him and his family
- Greg Gibbons – suffered stroke, still in the hospital, recovery
- @ATM – continued prayers for his 6 month old niece who has respiratory virus, quick healing and recovery
- Praise for @ChurchLady‘s family
BOM – Whisper took us out strongly, with a quiet reminder of how fragile this life is, how fleeting, and how much our Father is always in control.
It’s always a privilege to lead, and I am humbled by your willingness to follow. Thanks so much for the opportunity.
Until the next time,