- Workout Date - 12/11/2023
- Q In Charge - Iceman
- The PAX - 12th Man, FloRider, Tiny Dancer, Quaker, Keystone, Seal, Whoopee, Gluten, Red Wire, Boomhauer, FNG Tom P - Kazoo, Abacus, I Try, FNG Travis W - Late For Supper, Iceman
- AO -
15 men (including 2 FNG’s) posted at #PowderKeg with lots of questions about who had the Q. While I did not attempt to keep this a secret, apparently Brown Shorts did.
Not sure that Tiny Dancer is old enough to drink……coffee, but he was hyped up this morning #chatterbox
Mosey to the picnic shelter and partner up
P1 – 7 pullups
P2 – 7 box jumps
flapjack and repeat for 3 total rounds (21 of each exercise).
Somewhere between rd 1 and rd 2, FNG Late for Supper joined us – “a guy named Brown Shorts told me to join y’all????” Yep, you’re in the right spot #onlyinF3
The PAX who were done early planked with several iterations of #righthandhigh since @Seal has a bad right shoulder #noexcuses
Mosey to the brick pile for curls
7 bottom to middle
7 top to middle
7 full range
P2 Al Gore
flap jack and repeat 3 times
Again @TinyDancer with a lot of #mumblechatter……while he plied (pronounced ple Ade) to show off his #dancingskills #appropriatelynamed
Mosey to the far side of the Church, taking the long way to give our upper body a brief rest.
Once on the far side, I explained #Super21’s. @Whoopee knew what this meant and immediately began consoling the PAX.
Super 21 is two exercises where you perform a ladder (1-7, 8-14, 15-21) example – 1 merkin, 1 freddy mercury, 2 merkins, 2 freddy mercury’s……..
Set 1 (1-7)
Diamond merkins and Freddy Mercury’s
once finished, backwards run up the hill and hold 6″ until all are done
Set 2 (8-14)
Larry Craigs and Freddy Mercury’s
broad jump 30yds then mosey the rest, Al Gore til all are done
Mosey around the backside of the Church to the upper parking lot
Set 3 (15-21)
Merkins and Freddy Mercury’s
This took us right up to 6:15
– Good to be back at #TheKeg……it’s been a while. Hard to get there during the school year since I’m now 25mins away
– Great effort by the PAX. Especially the 2 FNG’s (Kazoo and Late For Super). This was more difficult than it looked on paper and was built around the main course – Super 21.
– Speaking of @LateForSupper. He provided comic relief with lot’s of #mumblechatter. And pretty much named himself when he quipped “you can call me anything but Late For Supper”……
– @TinyDancer did his best to wind me up with his #mumblechatter. I made sure to keep an eye on his form. #Beentheredonethat #IsHeAlwaysLikeThat
– Good to meet some of the guys who’ve joined since I left the area.
– Brown Short’s brother
– Duplo’s wife
– Padre’s family
– 12th Man’s sister
– Keystone’s coworker
– DirtAlope – this Sat, 6/11 at Conestee Park 0700
– F3Dads – Sat 6/18 at Legacy 0815 (@Seal has the Q)
– Firecracker 5k (July)
– Superhero 5k
– @BrownShorts has come up with a #PowderKeg F3 Shirt. Order here – http://f3.mudgear.com/collections/newest/products/f3-powder-keg-pre-order
Great to see so many old and new faces at PK.
See ya the gloom…..