- Workout Date - 03/27/2023
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
23 men arose from their fartsacks to gather round the flag to…..(wait a minute something is missing…ok here comes the flag… on two wheels)… challenge their bodies on a very comfortable 55 degree Thursday morning. The conditions were just right for what YHC had in store for the PAX.
- SSH x 25
- IW x 25
- Spicolis (OYO)
Mosey down to the Liberty Bridge for a modified Liberty 200. Partner up, size does not matter, partner 1 does 50x each exercise while partner 2 runs the bridge plank when complete:
- Shoulder Touches (SC)
Once all the men finished mosey back over the bridge and along the Reedy to the parking deck for a minimal lower body beat down. Partner up once again, partner 1 runs the ramp while partner 2 does 50x each exercise plank when complete:
- High Knee Jumps
- Hip Thrusters
With wobbly legs, mosey back to the peace center for a little FILTHY MARY! 10 exercises 50 reps each:
- Freddy Murcury’s
- Dying Cockroach
- Russian Twists
- Flutter Claps #mummblechatter (should have done these ealier!)
- Back Scratchers
- Elbow Plank x 50 seconds
With a blasted core and still a few minutes on the clock…Spicolis…Toast
Great work to all the men who posted for YHC’s VQ!
Announcements: (Hard to hear with the street sweepers!)
- Backdraft spoke to Epee who is doing well and missing the gloom!
- Double down opportunity Saturday, Murph workout from 6-7 and normal workout (Q-Pledge) 7-8.
- Pledge is coordinating teams for USMC Mudrun, reach out if interested.
- St. Patty’s day 5k March 15 at Flour Field…stretch the legs and possibly have some beverages.
- Earth Mover has some extra tickets to the Heart Ball on Saturday @ TD convention Center, Black Tie Affair.
- Sponge Bob coordinating BRR, if interested reach out. This is a great 2nd F opportunity, as well as, a little running opportunity.
- Domer reminded PAX about Java Bolt on Fridays, along with an added Wednesday lunch run @ 12:30 in Cleveland Park aka the “Wednesday Nooner”.
- Buddy of Sponge Bob’s who is doing a charity 300 miler in Sahara Dessert, on the last leg and has had holes drilled in his feel to relieve the pressure along with a few nails removed (ouch).
- Safe travels to Golden Sombrero, also prayers for his father who is dealing with some significant health issues.
Again, great work out there men!
Great VQ Twerk. I showed up expecting gallon jugs of water (ala MOAB) and instead got a lot more running than I ever thought you’d throw at the PAX. Great change of pace!
Thanks Ice, I figured there would be an expectation of minimal running…curveball successful. That being said, I still have the jugs in my back pocket for a rainy day!
Curveballs are always a good addition… I’m also quite happy that I wasn’t there. #smoker
If anyone gets this, I am planning on posting on Tuesday. Is there anything tricky about this site. I am coming from Charlotte on Monday. I can be reached at email@example.com. Hope to see you in the gloom
@Cheese Curd: email coming your way.