- Workout Date - 12/11/2023
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
UPDATE: Give yourself enough time to get to launch AO. Manhands’ AK-47 start is promptly at 0600. Try and arrive early for some 2F and final preparations (evacuations). #TheBear2k16 waits for no man! But maybe a BKOI?
Also, see the attached map for directions.
When you’re heading down Brawley from exit 35, you’ll see Brawley Middle on your right and think, “This is it. don’t get scared now” and attempt to turn right into what looks like an entrance. Due to traffic patterns, it’s a gate the school keeps locked so keep on driving and follow these easy instructions:
This is gonna be soooooo fun, you guys.
RaceCity will roll out the mattresses and lifted trucks for this year of our lord, two thousand and sixteen’s annual running of THE BEAR; the premier #CSAUP event of the year (unless you did the HTL, and well, although that wasn’t an official thing, it most certainly was completely stupid and utterly pointless).
have i mentioned we pray at the end?
Let us not forget why we do what we do. As Dredd once opined, “the world is divided up between those that seek things #CSAUP, and those that avoid those things, on the logical grounds that they are #CSAUP. Oddly, it seemed to us, it is the men who do things #CSAUP (as illogical as those things are) who are the men who do most other noteworthy things…”
- Who can participate? F3 Nation
- What is it? A breezy 10 mile jaunt through the lush and rolling hills of Race City, with Pain Stations scattered across the various and sundried AOs
- Where is it? This event will begin and end at Brawley Middle School (664 Brawley School Rd, Mooresville, NC 28117)
- When is it? June 4, 2016. We will start at 6:00 AM and end at approximately 11:00 AM
- Why do it? Your enhanced testicular fortitude.
- Water stations will be available at various points along the course, however, hydration packs are recommended depending on the weather.
- You will need to bring your own fuel (i.e. Gu, Gels, fluffer-nutters etc…).
- Gloves are recommended, unless you have the leathery dermis of Manhands. Also, towels and perhaps a change of shoes/clothes mwaahahahHHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHA.
Bring cash for the post-event festivities (hint: it involves eating the flesh of smaller animals in true bear-like fashion).We are trying to make some food available for post-game. Also ACRT (free-ish). Stay tuned.
- Although there should be plenty of parking, plan on carpooling to minimize congestion.
If you don’t know, now you know.