- Workout Date - 04/26/2016
- Q In Charge - Affordable Care Act
- The PAX - Easy Bake, ATM, Short Barrel, Affordable Care Act (YHC), Whisper, Soccer Mom, Pet Stain, Hulk Smash, Church Lady
- AO -
I was dreaming when I wrote this
Forgive me if I go astray
But when I woke up this morning
Could have sworn it was Judgement Day.
Interesting Side Note (and because I need a segue): The last three times I’ve taken my family on a beach vacation, we’ve lost a pop icon. First it was Michael, then Whitney, now Prince. Thought that was weird…. carry on.
Anyway, for the last week, I’ve stared at our generous cousin’s almost private beach they let us crash thinking I should at least do one set of 11s on this big flat beach without shells…. but alas, I just sat there watching my kids frolic and intermittently frolicked along with them. It was worth it…. but now comes the price.
Hence the name of this Q…. because “This is going to hurt me a lot more than it hurts you.”
9 PAX were stunned (or really didn’t care) to see YHC at the Fork on a Tuesday. So they knew they kicked the rooster in the John Brown hindparts for good reason, avoiding the sack like
Let’s see how he does with the law now….
Conditions: 61 degrees. Feel like driving my Little Red Corvette wearing a Raspberry Beret and partying like its 1999 (cause I was 22 then).
Warm-Up: After @ATM graciously helped me count to 16 and set up for the main attraction, we moseyed back to the circle. I looked up and WHOA! There’s @ChurchLady staring at me. We must be late so here goes…
- Seal Jacks x 25 (IC)
- Hillbillies x 23 (IC) [Jumpman tribute… Go Hornets]
- Mosey to the basketball court for Dan Taylor’s to 5 squats/ 20 lunges followed by not one, but two 17s!
- Take it to the track for a little Merkin Ladder. Two laps around the track, stopping at every quarter lap for a set of merkins (11 to 18). Note: In keeping with the strange coincidence theme, halfway through this exercise the man I replaced and reason I’m in Greenville randomly walked up to the track to walk a lap and leave. You can’t make this stuff up.
- Now for the #crowdpleaser. I came prepared with sidewalk chalk, bricks, and firehoses to set up a 16 man circuit around the other smaller basketball court. Four stations each of 1) 10 burpees OYO, flutters (IC), bent rows with bricks (IC), and Morning Glories (IC). The firehoses were the morning glories (rolled up firehoses used to squat and overhead press). Note: I googled this term afterwards for my Twitter post and think I may rename these next time, especially if we want @CoolBreeze back…
- LBCs x 25 (IC)
- Back Scratchers x 20 (IC)
- 10 Big Boy Situps OYO
- Xs and Os
- Flutters x 25 (IC)
- Praise for YHC’s adoption process moving along. Third leg of the home study comes Thursday.
- Praise for Greg Gibbons on his return home, prayers for continued recovery.
- Jim Seward’s battle with cancer
- Fountain Inn car accident.
- @Hulk Smash praise for winning big contract.
- Prayers for students exams.
Always a pleasure, boys. Great to be back.