- Workout Date - 11/25/2014
- Q In Charge - Latka
- The PAX - Double Aught, Schnauzer (War Baby), Double Windsor, Handy Manny, Risky Business, Training Wheels, Big Tuna (War Daddy).
- AO -
Eight guys came out to participate in the Tour de Main. Latka thought he signed up on the F3 calendar, but couldn’t provide evidence of such. Double Aught was officially on the calendar, ready to go with his impressive “rams head” facial hair arrangement, but decided to save his workout for another day. Latka is launching an investigation with allegations of calendar tampering on the horizon – stay tuned.
The Warm Up
SSH x 20
IW x 20
Merkins x 10
Mosey up Main St with Pain Stations at each intersection.
1. Push-a-rama – Merkins x 10, Werkins x 10, Diamond Merkins x 5
2. Lt. Dan Taylor up to 5 and 20
3. Chair Press x 30
4. LBCs x 20, Dead Cockroaches x 20, Heels to Heaven x 20
5. Dips x 10, Derkins x 10, rinse and repeat
Mosey to the bottom of the hill at Academy St, sprint back up. #EmbraceTheSuck
Mosey back down Main St stopping at each Pain Station (5 thru 1) repeating each set of excercises.
Mosey to the Shovel Flag for some Mary. #EarlyEditionHecklers
Dolly x 20
Rosalita x 20
Freddy Mercury x 20
LBC x 20
Flutter x 20
Finish up with 10 Spicoli Burpees.
-Praise from Double Windsor who appreciates God giving him good health and the ability to come out and enjoy the gloom.
-Prayers for friends and coworkers who have lost loved ones recently.
-Convergence at Cleveland Park 0700 on Thanksgiving morning.
-We appreciate the good weather this morning – very pleasant for a run downtown.