- Workout Date - 12/07/2022
- Q In Charge - Alfred
- The PAX - Grr, Shep, Perry Mason, Mr. Head, Iceman, Highwayman, Bob Barker, Toto, Clippers, Almond Joy, Alfred
- AO -
11 Men posted at The Station for The Butler’s rendition of Flay’s er..Chaser’s Speedway workout. Iceman rolled up so no pressure. Let’s get this thing started.
20 x Smurf Jacks IC
Burpees x 5 OYO
Lunges x 10 OYO
Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
Merkins x 20 OYO
Plank Shoulder Touch (Maybe should have been Plank Jacks?) x 25 IC
Squats x 30 OYO
There was so much chatter this morning and watch beeps, that YHC lost count during squats. No worries, I’ll just called it quits when Bob Barker finished.
Mosey down to the island by the pond now which now resembles a moat. Grab a partner for The Speedway®
10 hand release merkins
10 jump squats
Pull ups / negatives / etc until partner returns
Run lap around the moat.
Round 1 is 5 minute AMRAP. The purpose is to get as many laps in as possible. Followed by 30 Flutter Kicks IC.
In order to get some spacing in the PAX, round 2 is bumped up to 10 minutes. Followed by 25 Rosalitas IC and 25 Flutter Kicks IC.
Round 3 is 5 minutes again. Followed by 50 Flutter kicks with some slow cadence at the end.
Mosey back to the circle for 2 minutes of Mary.
Erectors x 10 IC
10 Burpees for Walker. #WalkerStrong
- Iceman was the chatter king today. I’m pretty sure he was present at the Flay rendition of Speedway. Hence the moan we received upon the announcement this morning.
- Almond Joy is getting fast.
- Highwayman and Bob Barker are hereby banned from partnering again.
- Bob Barker is a juicer. No, not steroids.
- Grr is secretly a private investigator.
- Everyone pushed and mumbled hard. It was a pleasure.
- Pray for the Phillips Family with the loss of their son, Walker. Praise that Walker is no longer in pain. #WalkerStrong
- Pray for Mr. Head’s M having bad headaches.
- Pray for Shep’s M having bad migraines.
- Pray for Bob Barker unspoken
- Pray for Alfred unspoken
- Pray for the ruckers in Greenville and Asheville this weekend.
- Pray for safety for No Bars in the first of his many mud runs this year.
- Reedy River 10K is this weekend
- There’s a race in December… #Kiawah