- Workout Date - 01/30/2015
- Q In Charge - Alfred
- The PAX - Oui Oui, Lizard Lick, Wally, Cockroach, Alfred
- AO -
The hills were alive this morning, with the sound of 10mph wind. That didn’t stop 5 PAX from pounding the pavement at “Pain and Sorrow”. YHC posted a little early to get a warm up mile in. While heading back to the J Harley Bonds Center to pick up the group, YHC saw someone running up in a bright orange Clemson sweatshirt. It’s Oui Oui….wait, that’s not Oui Oui. LIZARD LICK! The man, who said a day before that running and pleasure do not go together, was here for a hill run workout! Says he came for the 2nd F.
(Oui Oui, rolled up as well. Also, wearing his bright orange Clemson sweatshirt).
Run Hills. Memorial, Morrow (Sorrow), Green, Arlington, Pine (Pain), Vandiventer
– Convergence Saturday at Legacy
– Let’s get the February Q Calendar filled up
– Q School coming to The Station in February