- Workout Date - 12/12/2019
- Q In Charge - Mac
- The PAX - Beamer, Road Trip, Lumbergh, Grass Fairy, Zebco, Mayo, NYOPT(R), Wolverine(FNG), Padre, Mac
- AO - Golden Strip
10 Pax braved the sub-freezing temps to enjoy a little dose of betterment affectionately known as the Karma-Kazi. As YHC is on the IR and not able to mosey at pace, an Omaha was called to shorten the last mosey to take out the lap on the track.
Here is the play-by-play from YHC in the 6:
The first lap we knocked out as a group and then Beamer, Grass Fairy and Zebco (The Millennials) took off. NYOPT was hot on their heels as usual representing the respect crowd. Actually being part of the 6, YHC did not see all of this action first hand but I call them like I see them. The 50K siamese twins of Road Trip and Mayo were hip-to-hip as usual and were not only finishing each other’s sentences but farting in unison as well. Lumbergh’s goal was to stay just ahead of YHC until the last lap when he noticed too late that YHC’s pace fell off after going through a toxic gas cloud on the bear crawl hill. Padre had the FNG in tow (2.0? idk we didn’t ask. I guess it could have been some random teen-aged kid from the neighborhood) Either way, Padre was instilling some of his HTL wisdom as he guided him through the circuit. Hopefully he left the Blue Falcon lesson for after High School.
Here is the Karma-kazi with visual aides:
- Sprint up Hill (0.05) – 11 Merkins (0.10)
- Run Down (0.15) – 11 BBSU (0.20)
- Bear Crawl Up Hill (0.25) – 11 Merkins (0.30)
- Jog Down Hill (0.35) – 11 BBSU (0.40)
- Bunny Hop up Steps (0.45) – 11 Merkins (0.50)
- Sprint to Picnic Tables (0.55) – 11 Dips (0.60)
- Mosey around to the playground (0.65) – 11 Pullups /Body weight rows (0.70)
- Mosey to top of stairs (0.75) – 11 Merkins (0.80)
- Mosey to bottom of stairs (0.85) – 11 BBSU (0.90)
- Mosey to corner of Track (0.95) – 11 Walking Lunges each leg (1.00)
- Mosey back to the start
Rinse and Repeat for 35 minutes, increasing reps by 1 each lap.
We finished up by moseying back up to the flag for 6 minutes of Captain’s choice Mary.