- Workout Date - 06/06/2015
- Q In Charge - Chowder (MECA)
- The PAX - All F3 Nation
- AO -
The MECA region is honored to host the 2015 edition of The Bear, the preeminent NOCO #CSAUP event.
- Who can participate? F3 Nation
- What is it? A strenuous 10 mile course, with Pain Stations, winding through various MECA AOs
- Where is it? This event will begin at Highland Creek Elementary (7242 Highland Creek Pkwy Charlotte, NC 28269) and end at the infamous “El Dorado” parking deck on the UNCC Campus.
- When is it? June 6, 2015. We will start at 6:00 AM and end at approximately 11:00 AM
- Why do it? It’s FREE, because you are a man, and it is there.
- Hydration packs are recommended. Water stations will be available at various points along the course
- You will need to bring your own fuel (i.e. Gu, Gels, etc…)
- Carpooling is recommended. Transportation (Buses) will be available from the finish line back to your car.
Want to learn more about The Bear? Read previous years’ Backblasts below
Click here if you would like to be kept up to date with the latest news on The Bear
Sound off below to HC
- Highland Creek Elementary School’s address is 7242 Highland Creek Parkway; Charlotte, NC 28269.
- We will have two vans and a few cars leaving from the UNCC North Deck parking lot at 0530 to take Pax to Highland Creek Elementary School
- Pax who are providing their own shuttle-service need to park in the lot next to El Dorado (North Deck) at the UNCC and leave by 0530 to go to Highland Creek Elementary School
- If you plan to use the shuttle, please drop off your passengers at Highland Creek Elementary School, then drive to UNCC to park your car (e.g. we don’t need to shuttle the whole carload, just the driver)