- Workout Date - 07/01/2016
- Q In Charge - Affordable Care Act
- The PAX - Whisper, Not Shooting Blanks, Affordable Care Act (YHC), Sammy, FNG (Harbaugh), Thumper, Road Trip, Soccer Mom, Rusty Nail, Hulk Smash, Pine Tar
- AO -
Eleven PAX beat down their respective alarm clocks as if they had red coats on and drove on the other side of the road. They left the comfort of the fartsack and decided to sharpen iron as American as 2001 World Series Game 4 Lee Greenwood.
Unfortunately, others who shall remain nameless, but rhyme with Fredediah, wound up feeling like Carl Lewis this morning…. not ’84 Olympics Carl Lewis…. this Carl Lewis.
Conditions: 75 degrees. Overcast and muggy. How muggy you ask? So muggy, I dried off in the shower.
- (Navy)SEAL jacks X 25 (IC)
- Hillbillies X 20 (IC)
- Farmer’s Carry to the basketball court (engage the core and rotate holds from down by the side, shoulder height, and fully extended).
- YHC usually has a 17 or two in store for the PAX. Not this time. ‘Merica was born in 1776, so this morning went a little different:
- Start with 7 bent knee flies on one sideline, bear crawl to the other sideline, 6 star jacks on the other sideline, skip jumps back to the initial sideline. (X8.5 for a total of 17 trips across)
- Partner Up
- Partner A goes to the wall. Partner B runs their weights up the hill and comes back to Partner A.
- Partner A goblet squats while Partner B runs to the swings for Swerkins (x5), runs up the hill for Dumbell Cleans (X5), and runs back to Partner A.
- Switch and Repeat (x5)
3 MOM (Step into my office!)
- Flutters x 20 (IC)
- LBCs x 20 (IC)
- Back Scratchers x 20 (IC)
- July 30th breakfast at Gideon’s House upcoming!
- Red White and Blue 5K at Furman.
- Praise for @NotShootingBlanks‘ newborn son, Marcus!
- Prayers for @NotShootingBlanks’ M
- Prayers for @Whisper’s Dad
Ye Olde Moleskin
- Welcome Doug, our FNG this morning now known as @Harbaugh! He is a big Ohio State fan and is a dead ringer for Bob Stoops. We thought he should have a college football coach as a name. Go Big Blue. I think we’ll see a lot more of him.
- @RoadTrip is off and running! This was YHC’s first time meeting him, but it is his third time posting this week!
- Thanks to @HulkSmash for bringing the speaker this morning. I felt motivated.
- We got through a workout without one burpee or manmaker. Do You Believe In Miracles?
- As always, please submit your comments and suggestions here.
Always a pleasure, men.