- Workout Date - 12/05/2015
- Q In Charge - One Direction
- The PAX - Domer, Obama, Noonan, Garth Bieber, LBP, Certus, San Diago, The Tickler, White Walker, Hard Hat, YHC
- AO -
As YHC sits down on this Sunday morning to draft this, my Abs are so sore that what took place must have been legit!
10 guys rolled up to the awesome site of the SF waving in the morning glow. No gloom on this glorious morn. Eventually, we added The Tickler to make it YOLEVEN! Although he was late (15 minutes), he made it known that it was better the post late than to Fartsack! Strong!
- SSH x 25
- Hillbillies x 20
- IWs x 20
Mosey to the bottom of 1D Hill (Man, oh how I have missed this hill). Partner up for The Filthy Fifty, Modified Dora Style. Say what? Yep, each partner runs 1D Hill while the other does 50 reps of the each exercise. YHC had the PAX choose the exercises. Was this to be inclusive or the avoids the Weinke? YHC will never tell. The lineup:
- Flutters (DC)
- American Hammers (DC)
- Diamond Merkins (Darn you, Hard Hat)
- LBCs (4C)
- SSH (DC)
- Mountain Climbers (4C) – yep! 4C!!
- Heel to Heaven (DC)
After everyone finished we took one more trip up the hill. We also took a little short cut through the woods, but not to Grandmother’s house! Ha, see what YHC did there? Mosey to the back of the Fern.
Circle up for He Hate Me. This is a 5 minute AMRAP of:
- 5 Burpees
- 10 Merkins
- 15 MCs
- 20 Plank Shoulder Touch
Repeato This a where the Strip Down came in! Clothing was being shed faster than San Diago runs. Mosey back to the Flag for Mary.
- LBCs x 10
- Flutters x 10
- Low Dollys x 10
- Rosalitas x 10
- Freddy Mercurys x 10
That’s all boys
- YHC had a blast and I am humbled every time I lace up and get to Q
- Great having The Tickler join us. He came during the Hill Dora and could have easily left when he saw us at the bottom of The Hill. He didn’t! #ironsharpensiron
- A lot of discssion on The Hill about single count, double count, 4 count, etc. Each time, we went with what was hardest! That’s 200 LBCs and 200 MCs