- Workout Date - 09/23/2023
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
14 brave souls resisted the fartsack and took the chance to come out and Howl at The Full Moon!
- SSH x 19 (because of the date – duh!)
- IW x 19 (pattern??)
Mosey over the hill and to the road…to Grandma’s house we go! Er, line up for an Indian Run. To the track!
Upon arriving at the track, YHC hears a faint “Hey, Kurt”. Keep moving! Wait, there it is again, “Kurt” and he is running towards us. I kindly reply that there is no “Kurt” and it dawns on me that he is looking for Murdock and F3. Fall in, FNG, and Welcome! Just in time. Does that count as a Flying HL?
Line up on the goal line for your first Spartan Pyramid: 1 Burpee followed by 1 lunge walk, 2 Burpees followed by 2 lunges, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc., then back down the pyramid, all the while, we are moving down the field. For you math geniuses, that’s 52 burpees and 52 lunges. Plank when done. BTW, YHC pulled a back muscle somewhere around 8 Burpees #dadgummit. Still finished the workout #obsessedorcrazy
Mosey to the tennis courts and pair up for Star Drills. While Partner 1 does SDs, Partner 2 does flutters (or whatever core exercise of choice). Repeato x 3
Mosey around the back of the school towards Murdock’s Spooky Trail. WAIT…..Prime spot for some core. On your backs for:
- Out of the Grave x 10 (The easy way is with feet down….The Manly way is with feet UP). Tebow named the “feet up” version, “On the Third Day”. T-claps for effort boys. Repeato x 3.
Now, mosey down Murdock’s Spooky Trail, back to the school #headlampshelp
PlankOrama on the wall until all return
COT and BOM
- We continue to lift up Spicoli. Chemo starts Thursday. He will be posting soon on a Saturday, with plans to share his story and testimony #kleenex
- Great work today by everyone. Sorry YHC whined about my back #notgettinganyyounger
- Welcome to FNG Saban. Upon being named, he fell back in utter disbelief and frustration!
- Next workout is Thursday. May has the Q. WiFi has next Tuesday.
- Marthathon is next Wednesday, the 27th, 2:00pm at CESA.
- Turkey Day convergence is Thursday, the 28th. 7:00am at Conestee State Park