- Workout Date - 05/19/2016
- Q In Charge - Whisper
- The PAX - Pet Stain, Squid, Light Bright, Third Base, Whisper(YHC)
- AO -
A damp rainy morning did not deter 5 PAX. Here’s the playlist.
SSH x 20 IC
Hillbilly x 20 IC
Mosey to the block pile to gather CMU’s, then over to the canopy by the church.
Pair up for Lazy Dora (a deceptively misnamed regimen. Especially so with blocks)
• 100 derkins on block, PAX1 does 10 derkins while PAX 2 planks. Then flipflop to 100 total.
• 200 Block LBC’s, P1 does 20 cnt, P2 holds 6in.
• 300 Block squats, P1 does 25 cnt, P2 wall sit. Plenty of smoke here.
Done with the CMU’s so drop them off on the way back to the flag.
What goes up …
• 300 air presses, P1 does 25 cnt, P2 planks.
• 200 American Hammers, P1 does 20 cnt, P2 holds 6in
• 100 Monkey Humpers, P1 does 10 cnt, P2 squat hold.
Left arm side plank, touch right elbow to left knee x 15 IC
Repeat for right side
Dolly x 15 IC
3B & ATM, Spartan races in Aug., Sept. & Oct.
Palmetto 200 teams forming
Swamp Fox adventure race
John Decker – mother passed away
Gregg Gibbons – continued recovery
Mr Harris – hospice
Always a pleasure gentlemen. SYITG