- Workout Date - 01/28/2023
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
10 Boot-campers and 2 runners rolled out of bed to find perfect weather for a little fitness, fellowship and faith. No complaints were registered for rain or cold, and none would’ve been acknowledged.
Mission: The mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve men’s small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Disclaimer: I’m not a professional and didn’t even plan this workout so good luck – modify as you see fit. (Substitute Q for @Franzia who’s suffering from sinus maladies.)
PAX: Cockpit, Hump Day, Aorta, Priscilla, Nightingale, Turban, Morning Wood, Joe Blow, Whisper, Bowel Movement
Warm up: SSH, tempo merkins, thru the tunnel
Thang: Simple 15’s
15 reps each of derkins, merkins, irkins, big boys, v-ups, das flutter, squats, step-ups, burpees
- Stopped at the Ice Cream Station for a set of 15’s to the blood pumping beat of Barry Manilow and Karen Carpenter
- Mosey to the Wall for a second set of 15’s (Hump Day did not bust his hump this day)
- Mosey to the Hill for 2 sets of 15’s with some uphill jailbreaks
- Mosey back to the Wall for another set because we didn’t get enough the first time
- Mosey to the flag
Mary: das flutter, hello dolly, Freddie Mercury, crab walks
- word of the day “Trust” as in…trust the fabric of your team, and when you step in to lead trust your teammates to step up and carry the load with you.
- Announcements: Memorial Day Murph at Pitchfork next Monday. Come prepared to do run a couple miles, do 100 pull-ups (?!) 200 push-ups and 300 squats. Consider having a family member drive you home.
- Prayers of thanks for the Vaughn family’s recovery from COVID-19 ROUND TWO after Aiden became the first known case (in our world at least) of being infected TWICE! Blessings of health and continued recovery for Aiden.
- Post COT: prayers for Franzia and his recovery from sinus issues.