- Workout Date - 07/18/2016
- Q In Charge - Affordable Care Act
- The PAX - Whisper, Squid, Short Barrel, Lookout Below, Thumper, Steak Sauce, Affordable Care Act (YHC), Road Trip, Soccer Mom, Third Base
- AO -
As of yesterday morning, there was still no Q for Tower of Terror. Would someone step up and lead just as our political leaders are stepping up for our country?…. Okay, scratch that. But to answer the question, yes, YHC realized that his superpowers do NOT include cleaning out his car so the Bondo Circuit reared its ugly head again in the wee hours of Simpsonville.
10 PAX did not stay gently in that warm sack. Nay, they silenced their alarms not with a snooze, but with a sleeper hold and beat their neighbors 5am irrigation system to the punch. Yes, Mr. Sad Clown, that yellow turf is courtesy of F3. I tried to EH you! 4 came by ruck, 5 came by car, and one sneaky devil came after leaving some toys in the church parking lot down the street.
Others, whom shall remain nameless but rhyme with @Fight Night, @Breezy Lake, and @Bambi (wait, that one was real) got their workout in like…
Conditions: My car felt like a salt water aquarium by the time I got home. Spoiler Alert: I found Dory.
- SSH (IC) x 20
- Sun Salutations x 2 (Yeah…. Yoga. Get on my level)
- Imperial Walkers x 20
Thang One: A merkin ladder to 14. Coach K it (basketball defensive slide^1) 50 yards to a stop sign and perform 1 hand release merkin. Jog back for 2 HR merkins, Coach K it to 3 HR merkins, jog back for 4 HR merkins. Repeato until 14 HR merkins.
The 2nd Coming of the Bondo Circuit
- Seal Jacks with brick coupons
- Basketball Merkins^2
- CMU Power Cleans^3 (2 stations)
- BattleRopes (American Hammers)
- JV BattleRopes (Traditional)
- Big Boy Sit-Ups with brick coupons
- Lawnmowers with my Marky Mark dumbbell
- Goblet Squats with my other Marky Mark dumbbell
- 17s ^4(This is how the circuit progresses. Once this PAX completes his 17, the circuit revolves clockwise.)
- Makhtar N’diayes^5 x 15 (IC)
- Mini Hairburners x 15 (IC)
- Bondo Breakfast at Gideon’s – July 30th
- @Bondo’s Graduation – August 2nd, 6:00pm at Gideon’s House! Be there. Pack the House.
- @ThirdBase‘s church group is on mission at the Dominican Republic. Pray for safety and transformation.
- @Whisper attended a wedding over the weekend. Pray for Christ-centered union.
- @LookoutBelow‘s sister in law is battling stroke. Pray for healing.
- Of course pray for our nation and pray for the peace we saw last year in Charleston take over the rest of the country.
- Coack K slide does not mean flopping (we were on asphalt) or passing out mid exercise or quitting mid-workout to save your career winning percentage.
- @Squid ran over to the basketball like he thought we were doing ball handling skills, but everyone knows we don’t do ball-handling drills without @ATM (will he read this?). He’s a pro.
- @SteakSauce (aka Woodrow Dantzler III…. yeah, #TOT name drops…. watch your toes) mentioned after some mumblechatter about the 17 that the number 17 is the biblical number for “Victory”…. no more complaints after that. #MicDrop
- I had an epic staredown across the circle with @LookoutBelow to see who could have the most reps. He won… with 98. We were counting down from 105.
- 60% of the PAX went to the grass for this one. After two reps, @WeakSauce (he won’t read this…. boy I hope not) joined them.
Loved sharing the gloom this morning with everyone!