- Workout Date - 12/23/2015
- Q In Charge - Affordable Care Act, EarthMover, Inspector Gadget
- The PAX - Bambi, Caviar, Flay, ATM, Inspector Gadget, EarthMover, Affordable Care Act (YHC), Blue Hawaii, Houdini, Iceman, Caliendo, Thumper, Officer Poncharello, Double Windsor, Squints, Footloose, Carls Jr., Third Base, San Diago, Domer Simpson, Wall-E, Grrrrr, Wilson, Erector, Puma, Perry Mason, Punchout, Soccer Mom, The Hard Hat, Latka, Squeal, Zoila, Noonan, Whisper, PETA, Waterproof, Stewie, Spongebob, Cheney, Bondo
- AO -
It’s on at Gideon. The men here at Gideon’s House opened their home to 40 PAX at 5:15 in the morning to prove once again the best coffeeteria in the Upstate lives on Pendleton Street.
Others should probably be given the Holiday benefit of the doubt but more likely avoided Santa’s sack like…
LBCs X 15
Hand Release Merkins X 15
ACA’s Gideon Gas Chamber – Partner up back to back in the middle of the two walls. Lunge walk to the wall and back to the center where you greet your partner with 20 partner merkin patty cakes. Rinse and repeat until you hit all even numbers down to 10.
EarthMover’s Escalator –
- 10 Burpees
- 10 Burpees, 20 Merkins
- 10 Burpees, 20 Merkins, 30 Squats
- 10 Burpees, 20 Merkins, 30 Squats, 40 LBCs
Inspector Gadgets Bag O’ Tricks –
- Circle up for some Copperhead Squats
- Tighten up for more Copperhead Squats
- Get Uncomfortably tight for more Copperhead Squats
- Line up for Big Boy Situps locking arms and legs with brothers
- Finally, share the uncomfortableness with the City of Greenville employee innocently doing his job….
Rosalitas X 15 IC
Heels To Heaven X 15 IC
Flutters X 25 IC
There were a couple more, but I’d already started thinking about red eye gravy (sorry, IG).
- Safe trip home for GCOD
- Ham run on Christmas Eve
- Pray for Walker
- Iceman’s coworker
Oh Come Ol’ Ye Moleskin
- Great turnout this morning (especially with the weather) for the first convergence at my favorite AO. I think the PAX at Gideon’s felt the extent of the brotherhood the rest of us enjoy more frequently.
- Thanks to @Flay and @Bondo for the work in the kitchen. Food was out of sight. Thanks to @Spongebob, @Cheney, and @Caviar for their help setting everything up as well.
- Blame the warm up on @Caviar. That was a tradition started by him a few weeks back.
- We thought we were duped by @Zoila once again until he and his Ace’s Wild crew triumphantly charged in during the LBCs. In your defense, your warm up started a good bit before ours.
- Sorry about the gas chamber. I was worried we wouldn’t get our merkins in.
- @Latka, thanks for having a liner in your swim trunks. Yes, I was looking.
- I’ve realized I need to get out more. My goal (stolen from @ATM) is to Visit every AO in 2016… twice. I also plan on Qing as many as will have me.
- Speaking of @ATM, I usually ask him to lead us out in prayer. He didn’t disappoint again.
Thanks again for coming out. See you in the gloom.