- Workout Date - 07/28/2016
- Q In Charge - Flay
- The PAX - Squeal, Squints, Semper, White Walker
- AO -
Good times are the Tank today. Here’s what went down:
SSH x 20 IC
Squealbillies x 20 IC
Mosey on down to the holler to the rock pile.
Grab two rocks.
White Walker did not choose wisely.
1 merkin/4 press ratio. Merkins on the rocks and presses with rocks to keep everybody honest.
Up to 5 merkins/20 presses.
Rock ‘n Roll 4 Corners
Corner 1 – Bottom of the steep ramp / Corner 2 – top of the steep ramp / Corner 3 top of the short ramp / Corner 4 – bottom of the short ramp
10 reps at each corner with rocks. Backpedal up the steep ramp just because I’m a sadist. Plank and hold at the end until the 6 arrives. 10 count plank and on to the next circuit. Exercises were:
LBCs w/ rocks on chest
Slow 4ct curls
Double ct flutters with rocks extended over chest
Double ct lunges (#crowdpleaser)
Overhead tricep extensions
Finish up with long plank just to piss off Squeal.
Drop your rocks and mosey on back up to the courts
Freddie Krueger Pyramid (up to 5 bigboys/20 Freddies and back down)
- We finally found a circuit that White Walker can’t Sugar Ray off the front. Might be because he chose two mammoth rocks, but details
- BondoVergence this Saturday 0600 at Gideon’s
- Prayers for Semper and his wife as she works to get on day shift
- Welcome back to Squints from what sounds like an epic adventure out west with his 2.0