- Workout Date - 06/14/2015
- Q In Charge - Bambi
- The PAX - All PAX are invited to attend the inaugural AO week at The Pitchfork, Oakview Elementary.
- AO -
Calling all brothers of F3 to post at the newest AO in the Upstate…THE PITCHFORK.
After a month of trial postings at various Five Forks locations, we have decided that Oakview Elementary will best serve our needs, and pull from many neighborhoods in the immediate area. Oakview Elementary is centrally located in the Five Forks area of Simpsonville, offering many amenities to foster a great workout. In just one month we have 12 PAX consistently posting, and I fully expect that this AO will quickly grow. The weekly workout schedule is planned as follows:
INAUGURAL WEEK SCHEDULE and CONVERGENCE:
- Tuesday, 6/16 @ 5:30am – Bootcamp
- Friday, 6/19 @ 5:30am – Kettlebells/ Dumbbells (Bring your own kettles or dumbbells. Bring two each of 25lbs or less…you do not need any more weight)
- Saturday, 6/20 @ 5:30am – Bootcamp – CONVERGENCE – ALL PAX IN THE AREA REQUESTED TO TAKE ON THE PITCHFORK TO CELEBRATE OUR EXPANSION.
Note: Each week will have a Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday posting at 5:30am. Consistent Qs are needed to share the load, so please contact Bambi if you are interested.
I look forward to a great week and look forward to seeing a large PAX.