- Workout Date - 11/12/2015
- Q In Charge - Keystone
- The PAX - Gut Shot, Seal, Duplo, Padre, I-Try, Boomhower, Steamer, Gauge, Piedmont, Whoopee!, Brown Shorts, Gluten (Respect), Flow Rider, Quaker (Respect), FNG Frank Grand (Catholic Rabbit), Slug, Crunchy, Swift, Semi-Sweet, Tiny Dancer, Keystone (YHC)
- AO -
Perfect conditions: starry skies and 45F.
21 PAX showed up in the gloom (most of them before YHC) to see what was in store for them. To really throw them off, YHC did not start the warm-up with SSH. In fact, they were conspicuously absent from today’s workout. Makes me think I might need to make up for that at some point…
20 MC IC
15 Don Quixotes (Windmills) IC
15 IW IC
The PAX counted off by 2’s and divided into groups. They were in these groups for most of the workout, beginning with a double-applesauce Indian Run around the church to the corner of the lower parking lot.
We then followed Gluten’s “potato masher” route in and out of the lower lots. At the end of each lot, the PAX performed a “Ring of Fire” exercise (in two groups), followed by a sprint (down the lot) or a bear crawl (from one lot to another).
The Johnny Cash routine included:
- 15 Merkins (active PAX) / Plank (the rest)
- 15 Squats/Al Gore
- 15 Flutters (DC)/6 inches
- 10 Erectors/Erector plank
- 20 Air presses/Air chair
- 10 Shoulder Taps (DC)/Plank
- 10 Chilly Jacks/Chilcutts
- 10 Crab Cakes/Crab plank
After completing the “masher”, the PAX moseyed to the stairs for some Joe Hendrix with a backward run between flights to finish out the handle.
With just a few minutes left, the PAX formed one large circle for a partial round of Guantanamo. A jailbreak to the SF at 6:15 completed the workout.
I am posting this way late so I won’t bother with the announcements.
Prayer requests: Davies family in wake of murder; Slug’s career decisions; praise for answered prayer for Judi Jordan & family; continued prayers for them.