- Workout Date - 10/03/2023
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
13 Spry Rabbits planted the SF at #Legacy unaware of the #beatdown that would soon follow.
Mtn Climbers x20
Partner up, 2 people per station. Hairburners set the pace
Modified Hair Burners (sled with 30lb sandbag)
Derkins (on bench)
Lunge Twists with dumbell
One arm rows with KB (alternating 5 ea side)
Squat Press with cinder blocks
Curls with dumbell
Mosey to pond for lightpole fartleks
Lap 1 – partner 1 sprints every other light pole around the pond while partner 2 does dead cockroaches – flapjack
Lap 2 – partner 1 sprints, partner 2 does flutters
Grab some wall for peoples air presses
Squat while doing air presses to 20 (IC)
Squat while alternating lifting each leg
Mosey to mid park for Plank U Very Much
Makthar N’diaye x12
CCV’s x10 each side
Shoulder Touches x20
Hip Twists x10
Elbow plank with 45* leg extension x5 each leg
Mosey back down near the pond for Jacob’s ladder
Bear crawl up the hill- burpees at the top x7, mosey back to the bottom #crowdpleaser
Mosey back to upper park for abbreviated 6MOM
Back to the pain stations for one more trip through.
Mother nature gave us a break from the rain #forgotwhatdryfeelslike
Lot of guys pushing hard out there today #ironsharpensiron
Hairburners never disappoint and are always #crowdpleasers
As Bartman pointed out, I pulled out the #bestofthebest for today’s #downpainment
– We’re moving the weekday #TheMainThang workouts to Tues and Thurs. Same place and time
– Upcoming articles to be published on @F3SwampRabbit in The Greenville Journal (7/12) and GO Magazine (TBD). Be on the lookout for these
– BRR training has begun. One Direction is the Q.
– Kettle bells will be ordered in the next couple of days.
– Check out F3nation.com for info. on the diet challenge
– Also on F3nation.com, info. on the upcoming F3 camp for Father and son/daughter (in CLT).
See you in the #gloom on Tuesday