- Workout Date - 02/03/2015
- Q In Charge - Bartman
- The PAX - Homeboy (Charleston), Training Wheels (Charleston), FNG Weedwacker (Kevin Cook), Winslow, Earthmover, Epee, Posh Spice, Punkin Spice, Handy Manny, Goggles, ScubaSteve, Iceman, Hootie, Johnny5, Houdini
- AO -
16 PAX made a conscious decision to get better this morning in the Sub Freezing temps at one of the BEST AO’s in the #F3Nation. G’ville at its finest.
First exercise is…….Smurf Jacks x 10
Merkins x 10
IW x 15
Under the Barbwire or “Bob” wire x 5
Mosey over to Main Street for a double applesauce Indian Run; down main, right at Starbucks (we will be back in 45min, keep the coffee warm) right into the Hampton Inn entrance. Down the OOBE steps.
11’s: 1 exercise at the bottom 10 at the top of the OOBEE steps, 2 x 9, 3 x 8…….
Fairy Jacks at the bottom
Workins at the top
Plank up as the PAX gathers
6MoM (we are already on our 6’s, time management)
Russian Twist x 25
Flutters x 15
In and Outs x 10
Back on our feet and moseying to the Peace Center steps as we pick up the 0515 MT group DEMO’ing Joe Hendrix up the Peace Center stairs. 0530 group, take note as we will be doing the same on a PainStation rotation!
AMRAP Circuit:Count off into groups of 3 (group 1 begins with 15 dips, group 2 begins with 10 derkins while group wall walks the Peace Center wall)
After completion group 1 moves to derkins, group 2 moves to wall walking and group 3 heads down main street and back up to the Peace Center stairs were JOE was waiting for us…. Oh Yea Joe Hendrix (= Houdini’s Kryptonite ). We would continue with mind numbing loop/beatdown until 0615, as we have already completed 6MoM. AMRAP x 4
- It was straight up cold this morning! Great work by the PAX.
- Great having Homeboy and Training Wheels join us from Charleston. Hope we didn’t disappoint and that you would join us again next time you are in town!
- Homeboy (Charleston PAX) brought it to YCH’s attention during COT that we were missing our 6. It immediately hit me how broken and selfish I truly am. YHC got caught up in chasing the gazelles and forgot the real reason why we are out here each morning. I want to apologize again for this mistake. It was humbling to be called out like that and I want to Thank Homeboy for doing what was right.
- It was great to be back Q’ing the MainThang!
- Drifter this weekend, 70+ men completing. Burn it down boys!!
- Mud Run signups are open. Contact Earthmover and MabMab for more information.
- Battle Frog Event 4/25, hit Johnny 5 up for more information
- Support Epee’s Daughter for St. Baldrick’s: To donate https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/741123/2015
Prayer Requests and Praises:
- Praises and Prayer request go out to Johnny 5 and his M as they are expecting their first child, it’s a future F3’er!