- Workout Date - 12/07/2022
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
7 PAX came out of hiding and posted in the Greenville Gloom!
Mosey up towards Main St. Grab some wall for People’s Chair for 30 clicks on the way
Mosey up to and left turn onto Main St.
Derkins x 10 (4C)
Line up for an Indian Run down Main St. to the Peace Center.
Grab a cafe chair at the Peace Center for modified Jack Webb Pyramid to 5 and back down (Incline Merkins into the chair followed by pressing the chair overhead….1:4 ratio)
Sprint to the benches for dips x 15
Mosey to the Amphitheater
Jacob’s Ladder to 7 up the Amphitheater Tiers (4C Merkins at the bottom with step-ups on the wall at the top)
Incline Merkins x 10 on the 1st level of the amphitheater, Derkins x 10 on the 2nd, and Incline Merkins x 10 on the 3rd.
Mosey up the stairs (two feet on each step)
Grab a chair again for Around the Worlds Left x 10, Switch-a-roo Right x 10
Going for a run
- Down Broad St. as a tight group
- Up McDaniel Hill (Locals know this well) with Barbara providing the Pull.
- Pick up the tempo back to the cars
- Slooooow Bicycles x 15
- Flutters x 18
- LBCs x 18
- It is great to have some of the original PAX back in action. The group was very MOTIVATING today!
- T-Claps to Barbara for the pull up Old McDaniel
- We talked about contracting/eliminating the Monday and Thursday workouts as we aim to grow deeper, not wider at this point.
- We continue to need HC for BRR on Sept 6-7
- MudRun in Anderson on May 18 (aiming to get a team together)
- Warrior Dash in Huntersville, NC on June 1 (need a team for this)
- GO Magazine planning to run an article about F3 in June issue. Stay tuned! We will want a big posting!!!!
- Next workout – Saturday, May 4th. Guest Qs from NoCar. Come represent SoCar!