- Workout Date - 09/12/2016
- Q In Charge - Fargo
- The PAX - Quaker, Whittle, Blooming Onion, Abacus, Al Borland, Noonan, Clarinet, Slug, Howard Hughes, BOGO, Beanie Weenie, BONGO, GI Jane, Francis, Mr. Gelding, Discount DoubleClick, 1230th Man, Frosty, Fargo, FNG - Drew (?) Tu che.
- AO -
Too much innovation for one morning.
- Mountain Climbers
- Indian run around the Alley track
- Started out with two stations at opposite ends of the field. Closest station was for merkins, far station was for lbc’s and flutters. Two laps to complete. Introduced the Senior Discount. This took the PAX age subtracted from 100 and this in the number we used at the stations (it’s good to be the Q).
- This worked out well so after this the Q tried something else made up: Carolina Bear Herding. Two teams A & B both at the 50 yard line. Team A starts out bear walking around the track clockwise. Team B runs around the track CCW. Whe the first runner meets the first bear they traid modes of ambulation, runner-to-bear, bear-to-runner, but they continue in the same direction they were going. The plan was to repeat this 4 Times and see what team was able to advance the bears the farthest in their team’s direction. I think the fail was the track was too long. There were disabled PAX littering the whole ally (and the FNG was doing a dry merlot spray). To add insult to the injuries, the Q tried to direct traffic and was giving bad direction.
- Wrapped up the morning with a song in our hearts (Bring Sally Up) and cramps in our legs.
Flow Riders back