- Workout Date - 11/03/2015
- Q In Charge - Spongebob
- The PAX - Double Windsor, Blanks, Rhythm, Brown Shorts
- AO -
YHC’s work schedule has kept him from hanging out with the late crew these days. Q was open (big surprise) and YHC had the time to re-introduce myself to the 530 crew and make sure nobody got off easy.
*Big Props to Double Windsor who has been stepping up to Q at 530 and fill in the gaps as needed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Reach out to someone you haven’t seen post in a while. Make sure to let them know we still workout and you’re getting better than them. But they’re always welcome to join in on the fun!
SSH X 31
IW X 15
Merkins X 10
Mosey to the alley by Grace Church
Lunge walk 3 pillars
Bear Crawl rest of the way AUDIBLE to lunge walk b/c of glass on the road (I have sensitive skin)
Mosey to Grace Church
Jacob’s Ladder to 11
At the bottom of the steps, perform 30 X Mtn Climbers
Run to the Top
1 Hand Release Merkin at the top
Keep repeating until to you get to 11 Hand-release merkins at the top (Hello shoulders)
Mosey to the parking lot at the rear of the Peace Center
10 X Man-ups on the wall
20 X Single count Lunges
Full-sprint up the street to the top of the hill
**Focus was good form on the man-ups and Lunges…Jailbreak..all you got run up the hill
Russian Twists X 15 (slow count)
New leg core exercise similar to an In N’ Out except you have your hands bracing you from behind X 10
On your stomach for Reverse Back crunches X 10
On your back for LBCs X 20
Flutters X 20
– Great efforts this AM. Rhythm mentioned he was coming up with excuses to skip the workout the whole drive in. I think we all can relate. It will always be hard to wake up and get to a workout in the morning, but you’ll NEVER regret it
– Prayers for Rhythm starting a new job next week (less travel!)
– November 14th – Hope Relay and Brick Run. Both excellent causes that we need to support with numbers. Please clear out the time that day and skip a dinner out to help participate in these races
– November 19th – 2nd Annual Toys for Tots Convergence at the Wellness Arena. Workout starts at 530 AM and then we’ll hand the toys over afterwards.
– December 12th – Holiday party being planned. Great time to see everyone in normal day to day clothes and not in short shorts that show you who needs to get a tan on those thighs.
Keep pushing boys. We’re hitting the tough part of the year. Your bed gets more comfortable as the weather outside drops.