- Workout Date - 02/08/2016
- Q In Charge - Brown Shorts
- The PAX - T-Bag, 12th Man, Tiny Dancer, Gluten, Taylor Swift, FlowRider, Red Wire, Carl's Jr, Whoopee, Boomhauer, Gauge, Youkilis, Keystone, DuPlo, Brown Shorts
- AO -
After watching that not so Super Bowl last night I was surprised to see so many (15) come out to THE PowderKeg on a cold 28° Monday. The theme for the morning would be to recap the STATS from last night’s game.
No coin flip necessary. Let’s go!
- 24 SSH IC – Denver’s score
- 10 Monkey Humpers – Panthers’ score
- 21 Mountain Climbers – Panther 1st downs (and still lost)
- 11 Prisoner squats – Denver 1st downs
Mosey a lap around the church and regroup at bottom level. Partner up for a Sharknado/Speedway run. Partner 1 runs a lap up one level. Partner 2 does 7 ‘Mericans and 7 double count flutters. Repeat until partner comes back. Each man runs 4 laps.
Newton was on the ground (sacked) 7 times. The Panthers lost 4 turnovers. 7,4
2 by 2 Joe Hendrix up the stairs. I called a duck walk in between each level but the PAX rebelled and did whatever. Flutters for everyone while you wait. Denver had 2 turnovers and got the 2 pt conversion.
Flyover!!! 10 Burpees!
Mosey to the brick pile. 21 guns. 7 half curls, 7 half to chest, 7 full range. Repeato for 4 rounds. Punish the arms for the 7 sacks and 4 turnovers.
Mosey back to the flag for Mary.
This may have been Manning’s final game. In honor of this all the reps matched Peyton’s jersey number. 18
- Dying Cockroach
- Reverse LBC
- Reverse Boxcutter
1 Superman Burpee OYO and 1 Superman pushup. You know why…
A. Clemson this Saturday Feb 13 Bowman field. Debate Convergence Feb 13 Falls Park.
P. Our brother Gluten thanked us all for the calls and messages after the death of his mom. Love you brother! The PAX reflected on the improvements physically and spiritually over the past year.
Always a pleasure!