- Workout Date - 06/13/2015
- Q In Charge - Brown Shorts
- The PAX - War Daddy, Heath, Olaf, Sound Check, FNG Dan George "Strap", Double Check, Floppy Disk, King of Beers, Fearless, Youkilis, Crypt Keeper, Guns, Troll, It, Bull, Brown Shorts
- AO -
Youkilis and YHC made the short trip north to Asheville to pay it forward. All men need F3. We were happy to rid this area of sad clowns. One more week of help from Swamp Rabbit. I believe these guys are ready. Here’s how it went down today:
SSH, IW, MC x 25 IC
Mosey to explore the school. We found a small parking lot for a four corner escalator.
- 10 ‘Mericans, run to next corner
- 10 ‘Mericans, 20 MC, run
- 10 ‘Mericans, 20MC, 30 squats, run
- 10 ‘Mericans, 20 MC, 30 squats, 40 LBC, run to start and plank it up to wait on 6
What goes up must come down. Down escalator. 40, 30, 20, 10 and back to 10 ‘Mericans to finish.
Circle up for Mary in the middle. Dollies and Rosalitas each x 25 IC. 6 inches for 30 seconds.
Mosey back to front of school to the benches. No it’s not time to rest. It’s time for arms and legs work.
- 25 Dips IC, run to tree line and back
- 15 Derkins (decline pushup) IC, run
- 15 Werkins ( wide pushup) IC, run
Now time for 11s on the benches. Squats and double count step ups. 10:1, 9:2, 8:3, til you get back to 1:10. Plankorama to wait.
It’s week 5 and they haven’t been introduced to Dora??? Mosey to the bottom of the main lot and partner up. One man does the exercise while partner runs to the end of lot and back. Pick up the count where he left off.
- 100 DC Flutters
- 200 LBC
- 300 air presses (They’re just arm raises. Why does it hurt so bad?)
What? No boxcutters? Maybe next time.
- LHC (love handle crunch or side crunch) left side x 25 IC
- LHC right x 25 IC
- At this point I put Sound Check on the spot. Trial by fire. He did not disappoint.
- Sky crunch (legs high and lift arms and shoulders toward the toes) x 20 IC. Keep your back down.
- Freddy Mercury x 20 IC
- Flying Squirrel? ( Superman/Back wrinkler) x 20 IC
Great work men. One more push and these guys will be off and running.
Announcements and Prayers
Fearless has some shirt designs that need reviews, Tuesday/Thursday starting up at 5:30, King of Beers is offering a six pack incentive to anyone who brings a FNG, Habitat House needs volunteers, Step up and Q (only one more week of help).
Prayers for house searches, all our own homes that we take for granted, young cancer patient who passed, and my home church TPC.
Always a pleasure to pass it on. No more sad clowns.