- Workout Date - 08/20/2016
- Q In Charge - BOGO
- The PAX - Abacus, Al Borland, BOGO, Brown Shorts, Clarinet, Flow Rider, Gluten
- AO -
7 PAX joined YHC for a 6am Saturday workout at Powderkeg. A big thanks to all the guys who came out early so that I could make it home to host my 2-year-old’s birthday party.
At one point during the workout, Brown Shorts and I were discussing a factual inaccuracy in his backblast from last Saturday, when he informed me that “no one reads those anyway.”
So, to the “no ones” out there reading this, here’s what we did. Tclap it to stick it to the man!
- Abe Vigoda 10 IC
- Hillbilly 20 IC
- Arm Circles 10 IC
- Reverse Arm Circles 10 IC
- SSH 20 IC
- Mountain Climber 20 IC
Mosey around the church and parking lot to the bottom level.
Joe Derk (Joe Hendricks with a derkin on each step) all three levels with karaoke in between.
Mosey to the picnic shelter
- 7s with pull-ups and abyss box cutters
- 11s with burpees and dips
Mosey back around the church to the bottom of the stairs for a regular Joe Hendricks (arms were too smoked for the Derks again). All three levels with karaoke in between.
Mosey to flag for Mary in the middle.
- Flutters 20 IC
- LBCs 20 IC
- Pretzel crunch 10 IC (L/R)
- Dollies 20 IC
- Reverse Crunch 10 IC
- The Whip 10 IC
- American Hammer 10 IC
Mosey to the block pile.
- 21 guns (7 low-end curls, 7 top-end curls, 7 full-range curls) Hold in between each.
- 10 count overhead press
- 10 count tricep extensions
- Bring the block down with arms straight out on a 7 count
- 10 count lat pulls
Rinse and repeat
- American Hammer 15 IC with block
Return blocks and mosey to the dumpster at the basketball court.
- 30 SSH IC
Jailbreak to the flag
- Midnight Flight 8/26
- Spring Water Run 8/27
- HYCO 5k 10/22
- Whittlelope 10/22 @ Paris Mountain