- Workout Date - 09/30/2022
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
The shovel flag was planted and 20 strong got to work
Jump right into the Beast
We ran counter-clockwise (then clockwise) around the PC with exercises being done at 3, 12 and 9 (on the clock) . Rinse and repeat at the top of the PC (for a total of 6 laps and 36 reps for each exercise).
1 – Merkins x6 repeato
2 – Bear Crawl x6 repeato
3 – Hand Release Merkins x6 repeato
Split into two groups for 11’s.
One group at the PC steps to the amphitheater and the other at the steps up to Main St. Both groups do:
Fairy Jacks at the bottom (#crowdpleaser)
Sumo squats at the top
Mosey to the top of the PC for 6MOM (Mary on Q)
LBC (with legs at 45 degree) x20
– Another great Q by Bartman
– Our thoughts and prayers are with Spicoli as he battles his health issues. #3rdF
– Iceman has the Q for Legacy Saturday. Bring your kettlebell (or dumbbell if you don’t have a KB)
– Looking to get teams together for the Oct 12 USMC Ultimate Mud Run in Columbia.
– Keep EH’ing guys
– As we continue to grow, we need more guys stepping up to Q. Be thinking about this and let me or One Direction know when you’re ready to lead a workout.
See ya in the gloom