- Workout Date - 01/19/2016
- Q In Charge - Crisco
- The PAX - Dollywood, Weedwacker, Pumpkin Spice, Handy Manny, Whoopie, Earthmover, Inspector Gadget, Soul Plane, Punchout, Mo Money, Latka, Double Windsor, San Diago, Spongebob
- AO -
Spongebob posting for Crisco
Have you ever been to a workout and thought…”I wonder what a workout would look like if a professional trainer Q’d it?”. 15 PAX found out today at Main Thang as Crisco donned his QSA sweatshirt, swore off parking garages, and gave the PAX some new exercises to play with.
Bounce, Bounce, Tap X 20
Side Lunges X 20
Overhead, arm stretch, bend at the waist thingy…X 10 each side
Count off 1’s and 2’s.
Group 1 runs down Main Street, into the Park, across Liberty Bridge, and returns to the Peace Center (which is a lot further than I remember)
Group 2 does 10 X Air Squats, 10 X Tricep Merkins…REPEATO until Group 1 gets back
2 Laps done for each Group
Mosey down to the bottom of the Peace Center Stairs in the back
Bear Crawl Up the stairs, all the way to the corner of the building
30 X Folding Chairs
30 X Jump Lunges
30 X Plank Jacks
12 X Side Plank, leg lift
12 X Other side plank, leg lift
12 X Superman extensions
– Dollywood is crazy enough to wear shorts on a day when it’s below 20
– Convergence on 1/23 at Star Command
– 2/6 Drifter
– 1/29 Ruck Thingy (don’t know if it’s light, heavy, etc)
– Prayers for Quickie and Fam…all donations and prayers are welcome
– Prayers/praise for San Diago and M who have a beautiful new baby with exception arms.
Great Q by Crisco…a lot of good exercises that were sneaky hard. Can’t wait to see what’s ahead!