- Workout Date - 09/18/2014
- Q In Charge - Montross
- The PAX - Sanchez, Blowfish, Guvnah, Clapper, Rusty, Semper, Poacher (FNG), Cataract
- AO -
Nine Pax avoided the snooze button and entered the Tank Yard on a perfect fall morning.
SSH X 25 IC
Imperial Walkers X 25 IC
Mountain Climbers X 15 IC
Burpees X 5 OYO
Mosey to the bottom of the parking lot.
The Thang: I decided to go with a Crucible theme in an effort to give the Pax an idea of what the Friday race is all about…this was a very abbreviated version though. We partnered up and made a lap around the whole Tank Yard with five stops/stations on the route.
- Bottom of the parking lot – 40 Squats between partners, 10 LBC’s & 10 Russian Twists per person.
- Middle of the parking lot – 40 Merkins BP, 10 LBC’s & 10 Russian Twists per person.
- Top of parking lot on wall – 40 Wall Jumps BP, 10 LBC’s & 10 Russian Twists per person.
- In between baseball fields on fence – 20 Pull-Ups BP (modified if needed #Qneeded), 10 LBC’s & 10 Russian Twists per person.
- Grass field closest to Holler – 20 Burpees BP, 10 LBC’s & 10 Russian Twists per person.
Plank when done, Rinse & Repeat – Lap 2
Plank when done, Rinse & Repeat – Lap 3
Mosey to tennis courts for a quick set of forward and backwards lunges & Mary
Dolly X 25 IC
Rosalita X 25 IC
LBC’s X 25 IC
Flutters X 25 IC
6 inches for 30 seconds
Prayers & Announcements:
- Pray for Sanchez’s lasik eye surgery tomorrow. He’ll be out all next week recovering.
- Pray for Semper and his buddies as they kayak down the Edisto River for a bachelor party this weekend.
- The Tank Yard Q calendar should be updated soon. I think we have Zoila on Tuesday followed by Sanchez, Blowfish and Guvnah in some order.
- October 18th is the F3 Anderson launch. Start gathering names and e-mails.
- Welcome to FNG Zach Banks – We nicknamed him Poacher bc of his love for Rhino’s.
See you in the gloom!