- Workout Date - 08/12/2014
- Q In Charge - Montross
- The PAX - Cataracts, Madoff, Angina, Guvnah, Rusty, Inspector Gadget, Panama Jack, Sanchez
- AO -
8 PAX posted with me in the gloom at The Tank Yard for my VQ, this morning. Slightly muggy and a little wet but The Holler was calling.
- SSH x 25 IC
- IW x 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 15 IC
- 10 Burpees OYO
- Mosey to The Holler
The Thang: Dora 1-2-3-4 – Everyone grabbed a 5-10lb rock on the way into The Holler…they could have been 1-2 lbs but they felt like ten once we got going. Partnered up – While P1 started to execute the exercise P2 took a lap with both rocks up the exit ramp, down the entrance ramp and back into The Holler and then partners switched roles.
- 100 Merkins
- 200 Wall Jumps
- 300 Dips – audibled to ditch the rocks.
- 400 Squats #getbywithalittlehelpfrommyfriends
We finished in The Holler with forward and backward lunges across the parking lot with rocks just to make sure we got enough leg work in. Mosey to the tank #wasthisa5K?
BONUS – We had a minute to spare. In honor of the college football season being 16 days away from toe meeting leather I thought it was fitting for us to finish with some Up Downs. We got our feet choppin’ and knocked out 16 Up Downs. #crowdpleaser. Mosey, more like #slowwalk to the tennis courts for Mary.
- LBC’s x 25 IC
- Flutters x 25 IC
- Back Scratchers X 25 IC
- Russian Twists X 15 IC
- Pray for Erector and Spicoli in their health battles.
- Pray for Snowden and his parents.
- Pray for the drowning victims and their families from the flash floods.
- Pray for our brothers suffering in silence.
- Still need some drivers and runners for the Blue Ridge Relay.
Enjoyed my VQ and now officially understand the meaning of Qdrenaline! See you in the gloom…