- Workout Date - 12/07/2022
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
28 Rabbits planted the SF and got down to business in what can only be described as a #beatdown straight from Washington Rd in Augusta, GA
(Iceman posting for Hootie)
Mosey a couple blocks to the parking deck over the bus station for
Partner up – while partner 1 does the exercise, partner 2 runs half the length of the deck and back, flapjack until team totals required reps for each exercise.
Squat jacks x200
Jacque Cousteau’s x300
Mosey to the street near the entrance to the parking deck for
Catch Me If You Can
Running around the bus station:
Mountain climbers x20
Squat jumps x6
Run back down Main St to the Peace Center for:
Russian Twists x20
In and outs x20
Rise from the grave x15
– 28 with 5 FNG’s. Swamp Rabbit is a growin’.
– Great Q by Hootie – love his energy and passion for F3. There’s been some mumble chatter to rename him Tony Horton for his love of P90X exercises.
– Change of venue is typically a good thing, and this was no exception.
– We continue to lift up Spicoli as he battles his health issues
– Great to have Swiss Miss from CLT Area 51 join us.
– Grit joined us for COT. He’s been nursing an ankle injury and should return to the gloom soon.
– BRR training continues. Launch from REI/Yogurt Mtn parking lot on Woodruff Rd at 0530. All are welcome to run with the BRR team.
– Debit has the Q for Thursday. Come see what he has in store for us.
See you in the Gloom