- Workout Date - 07/11/2016
- Q In Charge - Affordable Care Act
- The PAX - Iceman, Blue Hawaii, Earthmover, Grrrrrr, Wilson, ZipIt, BigShort, StuartSmalley, NSA, Affordable Care Act (YHC)
- AO -
After a mid summer’s night dream, 10 PAX decided the ol’ 9 to 5 routine wasn’t good enough for a High Impact Man. Let’s do 5 to 5 and still have something in the tank for a 2.0 or four a couple hours after that, and heck, I’ll say it… a little something extra for the M later on (45 seconds tops). They arrived at Mitchell Road Presbyterian mostly by car…. @Wilson by materializing from the parking lot.
Others avoided the sack like they were Dave Krieg with a depleted line against Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith. Yes, a Dave Krieg reference. Get on my level…
Conditions: I haven’t seen this much sweat since the only movie on any channel in 2000 was Bedazzled.
- SSH x 25 (for @Iceman…. and to buy some time and figure out the logistics)
- Hillbillies x 20 (You’re in #Pitchfork Territory now)
- Warmup Seventeen: A sort of a merkin/star jack ladder to seventeen. Jog to one end of the parking lot and perform 1 merkin, jog back and do 2 star jacks, repeato until you get to 17 merkins.
- The Bondo Circuit: 10 men, 10 stations.
- Seal Jacks with bricks
- Plank Jacks
- Bent over Flys (with 20 lb weights)
- American Hammers (with battle ropes)
- Basketball Merkins
- Big Boy Situps with bricks
- Shoulder Supersets with bricks
- Goblet Squats with bricks
- Annnnnd the circuit moves after each PAX completes their lonely SEVENTEEN (a suicide run measuring 17 widths of a basketball court).
- LBCs x 25
- Xs and Ox with bricks
- Mini Hair Burners X18 (Note: Behind me, @Iceman and @BlueHawaii were using the 20 lb weights for this one, but it sounded more like they were making Blue Hawaiian Ice. #TooMuchGrunting)
- Newton’s Cradle x 20
- Flutters x 25
- Back Scratchers x 25
- The main reason for my visit was to see the Greer boys again. My ulterior motive was to encourage another area to go support Bondo either July 30th for our workout/breakfast/BondoBars session or his graduation August 2 at 6:00pm. Both is preferable! Men, he has expressed his desire to have us there in force. Let’s make him know we’re proud of him.
- F3 Dads this weekend.
- @Latka doesn’t know it yet, but we’re planning a golf event soon to benefit F3F Swamp Rabbit. Keep your ears open.
- @Olive is starting a toy drive in honor of their 8 year old daughter they lost suddenly due to a heart issue. Let’s get on it. @Footloose is heading the charge.
- Prayers for @Grrrrrrr’s Father-In-Law, Jack, after a fall this weekend.
- Prayers for @GoldenSombrero’s Mother with stage IV cancer.
It was a pleasure to bring the #PitchforkWeird to your neighborhood. As always, please let me know if you have any suggestions on making my Qs a more favorable experience by clicking here!