- Workout Date - 01/14/2016
- Q In Charge - Floppy Disc
- The PAX - Fred, Padre(#Kotters), Sushi, FNG (n/k/a John Denver) (WB), Gymboree(respect), The Commodore(WD, respect), Church Lady, Strange Brew (#Kotters), Elmer, Floppy Disc (YHC)
- AO -
9 Brave Pax, including 1 FNG Josh, came out and joined YHC for a celebration of a fine season by the #ClemsonTigers, who were about 2 plays away from winning it all, and finishing a perfect season. Alas, this was not to be on Monday night, but nothing works out some disappointment like a good #Beatdown. And on we go…
WU (Since we are working on the score of 45-40…notice the theme throughout)
- SSH X 20 IC
- IW X 20 IC
- LBAC X 15 IC (switch direction halfway through)
Mosey the long way around the front parking lot to the Bus Loop where we meet:
The National Championship Triangle
There are 3 stations on the outside, with 1 on the inside. The group runs to Station 1, 2 exercises, back to the center for 15 Burpees. Run out past Station 1 to Station 2, next 2 exercises. Back to center for 15 Burpees. Run out past Station 1 and 2 to Station 3, back to the center for 15 Burpees. Why Burpees you ask? Because no one in their right mind likes them, just like Bama.
- TEMPO MERKINS X 20 IC
- IMPERIAL SQUAT WALKERS X 20 IC
- GORILLA HUMPERS X 20 IC
- ELECTRIC BOOGALOO X 20 (audible to 10…those were awful)
- REVERSE CRUNCHES X 20 IC
- SUPERMAN MERKINS 20 OYO
Finished with plenty o’ time left, so line up hip to hip, lock arms, and let’s do 11 Seal Sit Ups. Rinse and Repeat.
Abs and arms had been pretty well worked at this point, so let’s take a lap around the
bus loop entire car line to get some extra mileage on our run.
Once more around the bus loop to sweep up the cones, and to the front to meet Mary…
Pick your Poison Mary
All Pax had a turn leading their favorite Mary, which included the following, not necessarily in order, in varied amounts, and as best as I can remember:
MCs, BBSUs, LBCs, Plank Jacks, Oblique Sit Ups (opposite elbow to knee), Oblique Vs, Flutters, Burpees, some others that I can’t remember…
- Convergence at Star Command 1/23
- Sign up for Drifter 5K
- GoRuck challenge 1/28-1/29 – sign up for the Light option if you’re interested
- One of Elmer’s co-workers passed away suddenly from heart attack, remember his family
- Reminder to take our health seriously, and get your annual physical
- F3 Tanneyhill – prayers for him and his family as they foster 3 kids
Always a pleasure men. I wouldn’t be out here on my own.