- Workout Date - 01/19/2015
- Q In Charge - Floppy
- The PAX - My Pleasure, Hard Hat, Banjo, Wiki, Floppy
- AO -
My wife challenged me to lead a yoga-style workout. I knew it was a bad idea…
Warm-up: plank and hold, down, hold, up, hold. move feet toward hands and repeat until Banjo complains. Repeat 3 more times.
* Plank and hold, down 1 count, hold 1 count, up 1 count, chat-a-ronga?! Repeat until THE Hard Hat complains. Repat 1 more time (5 total). Ouch.
* Everyone on line 1 of 13. 1 merkin, next line. Back doing 2 on every line. Out doing 3 on every line. Back doing 4 on every line.
* Out doing Squat, Squat Broad Jump on every line
* Return via Squat, Squat Jump, Squat, Squat Broad Jump on every line.
* Out doing 5 merkins every line
* Back doing chair for 10 and hold, one legged chair, both legged chair, other legged chair, both legged chair and hold, next line.
* Out doing 6 merkins every line
Total Merkins: 5 + (6 + 1) * 13 * 3 = 278 merkins (the first 5 should count as 50)
* Hold feet 6 inches off the ground for a 10 count -> 20 flutters; repeat with some diamond merkins to reduce abdominal suffering. Some stretching, which the Patrick’s believe is the act of bending a joint.
* Lift up Banjo’s law partner suffering from serious stroke: That the family is equipped to cope.
* Coffee Underground Bible Study continues with Mark at 11:45 – 12:30 on Wednesdays.