- Workout Date - 12/03/2023
- Q In Charge - Floppy
- The PAX - Banjo, Wiki, Widget, Hard Hat, The Noid, Long Bottom, FNG Todd (guest from Tailand), FNG Christian (Snow Bunnie), Floppy
- AO -
I had a heavy-duty workout lined up* but unleashing it on two respectable FNG’s felt wrong; I even felt a tinge of sympathy for Banjo.
- start bouncing
- Imperial Walker style…gimme a beat
- side-straddle hops, faster and faster until we get a giggle
- mosey to check out track conditions…looking like a 0.0 workout.
Line up along the parking lot “base-line”. There are 13 lines in front of us spanning 120 feet.
- Burpee Broad Jump to even lines, Bear Crawl to odd lines, return to start
- 10 Merkins at each line, return to start
- 20 squats each line, return to start
- Lunge to next line, backward lunge to base-line. How far can you go?
About 130 merkins, 260 squats, 400 feet of lunges, 20 wise cracks and one verbal release-floppy-from-liability claim that got mumble-shattered.
6 MOM – Hard Hat
- Freddie Mercs (Bicycle)
- Kicks (10 degrees to 90 degrees)
- Scissors (pain count)
- Prayers for Panamanian missionary family having to deal with the impact of losing their provider, father and husband. May the church step up and fulfill their duty.
- For Snow Bunny’s brother-in-law to have victory over his addiction and put himself 3rd.
- 3rd F @ https://tupelohoneycafe.com/location/greenville, 11:30 I believe it was.
The confined space combined with the Banjo and his new pals (and The Noid) chatter made for an entertaining venue. A good time was had by all and hopefully it’s the first thing the PAX remembers when they get out of bed tomorrow!
I couldn’t help but notice Wiki and Widget putting out great efforts today. See you in the gloom!
*Said workout was intended for The Burbs on Thursday…not sure how I crossed my wires but beware my next Q.