- Workout Date - 01/17/2015
- Q In Charge - Sherpa
- The PAX - Annapurna, Sherpa, FNG Gurkha
- AO -
- 20 trip count Side Straddle Hops (SSH)
- 20 Mall Walkers
- 20 Ice Skaters
- 10 High Knee jumps
- 20 triple count Mountain Climbers
- 20 Squats
- 20 triple count LBC’s
After the warmup, just as we were about to start into Jacob’s Ladder when I noticed a jogger looking pretty intently at what we were doing. I waved him over, and he smiled but continued. Then he turned around and came back, so I explained what we were doing and he decided to join in.
- Jacob’s Ladder up the rocky hill
- Then we did a loop around the entire field with 4 stations: 20 Russian Twists, 20 Squats, 20 Merkins, 20 LBC’s, Indian running between stations
- Then did 2 stations, 7’s or whatever you call them – 1 Russian Twist at one end, then 6 perfect Sandiago squats, 2 Russian Twists, 5 squats, etc.
- 10 Flutters
- 10 Rosalitas
- 20 LBC’s
- 20 air runners
The FNG who joined us after the warmup, turns out he’s training to be a Gurkha soldier so hopefully we can help with that training. Aptly named him Gurkha.
Prayer for Annapurna to be able to find work, as well as Gurkha to pass his test in April and YHC to pick up the language quickly.
Guys, this was a blast. Let’s keep getting the word out about this, and inviting anyone who will listen. I know once we all experience what it can be, it will really catch on.
To me, this is unbelievable. Nice work over there Sherpa.
I can’t get over how totally awesome this is/you are.