- Workout Date - 01/21/2015
- Q In Charge - Sherpa
- The PAX - Gurkha and Sherpa
- AO -
It has been about 5 months since I worked out with Beastside, and I am suffering for it. I couldn’t stand it any longer so I called a CSAUP. YHC and Gurkha dutifully showed up and did a combo Interval and fitness routine:
– 2 miles of intervals: 2 min. race pace, 2 min. mosey, repeat until’ complete.
– Jacob’s Ladder from hell: grab large rock, hold over your head, and run to top of hill while trying not to twist your ankle on one of the many large rocks. Run down. Do a burpee. Repeat, only adding a burpee each time. Called audible after 5 laps because YHC couldn’t handle the pain. Finish without rock after 7.
– 20 Rosalitas, triple count
– 10 heals to heaven
– 11 flutters, triple count
– 20 LBC’s, triple count
I was gassed, folks. It’s been too long. Great work, Gurkha. This will make us both faster.
I miss the Beastside brothers. Please don’t ever take for granted the community you’ve created there in Greenville. In time, I hope to create something like it here (in a culturally relevant way, of course). OK, I miss the RoF guys too 🙂
Finish with CoT