- Workout Date - 06/30/2018
- Q In Charge - Look Out Below
- The PAX - Mayo, Whisper, Live PD, Nature Boy, Mint Julep, Butcher, Cheese Steak, Roo, Mac, Pythagoras, Ueclid, Look Out Below
- AO - Pitchfork
10 PAX for the workout and 2 PAX for the run showed up at Pitchfork looking to get better on a muggy Saturday morning. Last day of June means one last day of push ups and sit ups for the June Challenge. Luckily, all PAX this morning were either done with the challenge or weren’t doing it to begin with.
Mission of F3 – nailed it
Disclaimer – nailed it
On to the warmup
SSH – IC x 20
Merkins – IC x 20
Imperial Walkers – IC x 20
Mosey to the back of the school and find the pull up bars. 3 rounds – 20, 15 and 5
Pull ups, merkins, squats and BBSU in any order you want
Next head to the track for the burpee suckfest. 10 laps with 10 burpees at the start of each lap. That gets us 100 burpees and close to 2 miles. We have a little more time, so we headed to the speed way and lunge walked the whole thing. Because, why not? Next was bear crawl the whole speed way, but we ran out of time.
Back to the flags for Mary –
BBSU x 25
Flutters x 25
Called it a couple minutes early.
Prayers/Prayers/Announcements – upcoming races, Red White and Blue Shoes 5K on 4th of July at Furman, Spinx Fest 17 weeks away
– prayers for Cheese Steak and also thanks for his Mother’s peaceful passing
– improved heart function from Pythagoras’ daughter – reminder to praise, not just pray
Great time this morning, always a pleasure to lead
Look Out Below