- Workout Date - 04/26/2017
- Q In Charge - Abacus
- The PAX - Gluten, Subprime, FDIC, BOGO, Karaoke, Fargo, Al Borland, Keystone, Mr. Belding, Francis, Beanie Weenie, 12th man, Taylor Swift, Tiny Dancer, Seal, Whittle, Partner, Flowrider, Quaker, Abacus (QIC)
- AO -
20 PAX showed up on this foggy morning but only 19 coupons. Where did the other PAX run off to @flowrider?
- Side straddle hop, IC x20
- Windmill, IC x10
- Monkey Humper, IC x20
- Tempo Merkin, IC x20
- Newton Cradle, IC x10
- Merkins w/ Alternating Hand on Block, OYO x20
- Side-to-side Block Jumps, OYO x20
- Squat w/ Overhead Block Press, OYO x20
- Flutters holding block above chest, OYO x20
- Block Curls, OYO x20
Mosey 300 yards to concrete bleachers. Joe Hendrix 41 stairs to top – if you stop short of the top, then continue to top by doing 5 merkins each big stair. Plank when done as PAX Seal leads the plank.
Mosey 100 yards back to flag. Divide into 4 teams (it would have been even teams had the one PAX decide not to run with the ladies).
Team Relay – 1 PAX runs 150 Yards to light pole and back while the other PAX completes the 1st block exercise above (Merkins w/ Alternating Hand on Block, x20). Once both the exercises are complete and the PAX returns from run, the next PAX is tagged and completes their relay lap while the other PAX complete the 2nd block exercise above (20 side-to-side block jumps) and so on till all 5 sets of exercises and 5 runs are complete. Plank when finished.
Mosey 300 yards to concrete bleachers and Joe 20 stairs – if stop short 5 merkins for each big stair to finish. Plank when done.
Mosey 100 yards to flag for repeat of team relay.
Just in time to return blocks and circle up for PAX count.
- Taylor Swift Mission Trip (flyers passed out)
- Isaqueena Flight for the Fight – 5k and 10k, May 20th, Discount Code: F3NS
- Moes in Easley fund raiser, Thursday night proceeds to go support Quaker & Glutens mission trip
- HOG Day, Jones Gap – contact Quaker to signup
- Gluten son Tate – no serious injury from collision on bike
- Taylor Swift just registered for college – Southern Wesleyan University
- Keystone – youngest son Noah is making progress