- Workout Date - 03/07/2015
- Q In Charge - Chicken Wing
- The PAX - Calling On All PAX in the Charleston, Summerville, and beyond to come out and support F3's expansion into Daniel Island.
- AO -
As the Starfish model expands into 2015, F3 is planting a Shovel Flag on Daniel Island, SC. It is on tap to be one of the best Area of Operations (AOs). We will be starting the first workout Saturday, March 7th at 0700. The AO will be located at Governor’s Park, off of exit 24 from 526, with a current working name of “The Proving Ground”, you will leave this workout feeling both challenged and accomplished! Governor’s Park has plenty of parking, and this AO has a diverse set of obstacles and space for the Qs to get creative. Be sure to bring your friends, co-workers, and neighbors, and continue to spread the word. Interested? Send your name, email, and cell phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to the distribution list to keep you informed of our latest news.
About F3. F3 is a series of boot-camp style workouts that began in Charlotte, N.C., in 2011.
The mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership. All F3 workouts operate under a set of five core principles.
F3 workouts are always: free of charge; open to all men over age 17; held outdoors, usually in the early mornings, rain or shine, heat or cold; led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary; and end with a Circle of Trust.
To learn more about F3 visit http://f3nation.com/ or view the video from our F3 Columbia brothers located at http://youtu.be/dWj2LW9Nl3E.
- The F3 website is www.F3Nation.com. On the website, you can find schedules, articles, and “backblasts” — summaries of each workout. Click on the “Where is F3” tab at the top of the home page and under “Nomads” click on “All Nomad Backblasts.” Also, the “Lexicon” link in the black section at the very bottom is helpful in deciphering terminology you might have heard this morning. The backblast from your first workout will be posted soon, if not already.
- Twitter is the “official” communication tool of F3 Nation. You can follow F3 on Twitter: @F3Charleston and @F3Nation. It is highly recommended that you follow the Twitter feed for any last minute information (as well as entertaining banter).
Daniel Island is prime pickings for all of the Sad Clowns who do not even know that they are Sad Clowns yet!! Let’s starting EHing PAX!